Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Serendipity Photobooth

You should have seen our living room this weekend. It has been transformed into a workshop. Lumber, 9 foot panels, saw dust, and screws are scattered everywhere. I feel terrible for the couple living below us.

Why?

We are building a
photo booth. We booked our first wedding reception, and we're sooo excited to be legitimate "wedding crashers."

Dalaney soldering the wires to our illuminated retro arcade buttons.

The finished product:
Yes, be impressed. My masculine husband built this incredible booth with his bare hands. It is sooo much fun! You can learn more about our photobooth at www.werentphotobooths.blogspot.com.

P.S. Yes, this is our living room. And no, besides our photobooth, there is nothing in our living room/dance floor.

P.P.S. I promise to post CLEAN, CUTE apartment pictures this week.

5 comments:

  1. That is amazing! It looks really good. I feel sorry for your down-stairs neighbors too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just invite your downstairs neighbors up to get their picture taken and they might forgive you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! What a manly man hubby you have...I am so impressed. Let me know if you want me to feature your new business on my blog. I'm definitely up for it!

    Love you both
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed!! But can you get it out of your living room?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! Photo booth rental Metairie

    ReplyDelete