Thursday, March 18, 2010

And the madness has begun


Dalaney and I completed our March Madness brackets last night. Shout out to the insightful advice from my basketball-lovin' dad!

Because of all these unforeseen upsets, I'm only 4/7, so I'm no longer eligible for the $10 million dollar prize from Sobe Lifewater. :( And it's too bad because I'd already decided how I would have spent the much-needed money in my head. Two words: early retirement. Before even entering the workforce...

I decided that it would be simply foolish to drop out of BYU with only 3 weeks left. So, despite my acquired fortune, I was willing to endure. Very mature for a multi-millionaire.

And yes, I'd already decided that I was going to bequeath you each a beach condo in Hawaii. Yes, you!


On a different note, BYU dominated Flordia today and is advancing to the second round! Go BYU!

1 comment:

  1. I would love a Hawaiian beach condo! I am so disappointed....does Dalaney still have a chance??
    Remember me.

    ReplyDelete