Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Living the loser post-grad dream

As the crazy-married couple that we are, Dalaney & I purchased JetBlue's $499 All-You-Can-Jet tickets (AYCJ) for unlimited travel through the month of September. Since this is probably the most exciting trip that I could ever envision, I am committed to blogging about every destination, activity, cuisine, ect. ect.
Our itinerary is going to look something like this (yet in no particular order...)

New Orleans
Chicago (I'll finally get to see his old mission stomping ground!)
Boston
NYC
Washington DC (neither of us have ever been...)
Seattle
SLC (I'm actually dying to visit!!!)
Los Angeles
San Juan, PR
Orlando (maybe?)

If you have any ideas about what we should do in any of the above cities, please share!! Oh, and buy your pass and come escape with us.

ps. I've already made Dalaney promise me that we can attend another taping of Let's Make a Deal (now filmed in LA). Pray we win some $$ to support our lifestyle!

1 comment:

  1. How unbelievably fun! This is probably the one time in your lives you'll be able to do something like this. And I say.....live it up and ENJOY!!! I am only slightly jealous, but I'll be fine. Love to you both!

    ~Manda

    ReplyDelete