Friday, August 20, 2010

Wait....what are yall doing??!

While we (both Americans) were completing an internship in the Scottish Parliament, Dalaney and I met and became the best of friends. So, it seems completely fitting that, now married, we would continue our traveling tradition. We've been married since January and have already traveled to the Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. Marteen, Dominican Republic (all on our honeymoon cruise) and Costa Rica (a summer vacation with my family). AND NOW WE'LL UTILIZE THE AYCJ PASS.
After graduating from BYU in April, we both have determined that our degrees (him: political science and spanish, me: print journalism) are seemingly useless. So, our plans include venturing back to school, most likely in January.

In June we made the move from Provo, UT to my hometown, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, to reside behind my parents home and save money. To earn money, I work at my dad's school uniform store, and Dalaney recently built a second photobooth which we rent out. We are also avid salvage shoppers and sale items on Amazon & eBay. Although we haven't saved as much money as we ideally anticipated, we are going to take advantage of this time in our lives and travel!!!

Follow us in our upcoming wild adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment