Thursday, February 25, 2010

Serendipity



Although I'm constantly boasting about whimsically meeting my soul mate in Scotland, it's technically untrue... You see, before we departed for Europe, we were required to enroll in a prerequisite classroom experience. And on the first day of this classroom experience, I entered the classroom tardy and made a b-line next to him, the cute guy.

While some might argue that the seat was the most convenient, that's definitely
not why I choose that particular seat. With his bustling beard and buzz cut, I was completely intimidated. On a weekly basis, I had to endure his merciless peer review + grades. Yet, little verbal communication occurred throughout the semester.

Who could have known that that Mysterious Boy would someday be all mine?
Sensing the centrifugal force from Day 1, I think I did...And since our happenstance, nothing has ever been the same.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is something that I didn't know! I thought you met in Scotland! Hmmmm.... Hannah, did you follow him there intentionally? I think I am getting it now. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

    ReplyDelete